Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Height:||Flat (0 to 1/2 in.)||Style:||Ballet Flats|
|Color:||Black||US Shoe Size (Women's):||7|
|Occasion:||Casual||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||UPC:||Does not apply|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Frye Melissa Tall Riding Boots Black Soft Vintage Leather Size 6
- OluKai LEHUA, Antiqued Full Grain Leather Ankle Boot Bootie, Black US7 SOLD OUT
- CHLOE FUR HEATHER WEDGE ANKLE BOOTS SIZE 7.5 $1295
- Adidas Y-3 World Cup Honja High M20422 Size US 8.5 Deadstock
- Nike Wmns Zoom Fit Womens Cross Training Shoes Trainers 704658-002
- Tommy Hilfiger Mayke Rainboots Shoe Boots Boots Ankle Boots Size 37
- irregular choice 40 Bordo Boots Motherly Love Wedge
- 38 / 7.5 US - ARCHE Black Nubuck Leather $298 LILLY Star Cut Out Flats 0000MB
- FRYE Women's Lena Harness Slip On Fashion Sneaker, - Choose SZ/Color
- HAIX Airpower R2 Womens EMS & Station Black Leather Steel Toe Boots Size 5.5 m
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.