Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Color:||Blue||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Christian Louboutin Mix Flat Patent Spike Ballet Flats 37.5 $695
- Versani Womens Heels "Crepe" Color Brown Size 9.5 B
- Women's Candy Colors High Heels Super Long Pointy Toe Pumps Shoes Party Shoes z1
- Beautiful Stuart Weitzman Black Suede Dress Pump W Flower Sz 7M
- Men's/Women's Authentic Sergio Rossi Bugandy Pump Size37.5 Selling Win the praise of customers Popular tide shoes
- AUTHENTIC SERGIO ROSSI 90 BRONZE PATENT HEELS SIZE 41
- Man/Woman CELINE Shoes 993373 White 37 Not so expensive High quality and economy have fun
- Bernie Mev- Cleopatra Wedges, Women's Size 39 (US 9), Black
- Brand Aslit Womens Shoes Flip flop sandal
- Naot Onward Crisscross Sandal - NIB - Free Shipping
- Converse All Star Unisex Shoes Guard Hi Top Sneakers CT Canvas Mens 4 Wo 6 Red
- Nike Roshe LD-1000 Premium Leather Mens 9 Black zero max fragment
- adidas Men's Nemeziz 17.2 Fg Soccer Shoe, MultiColor, Size 13.0
- New Balance Men 420 Re-Engineered MRL420NP navy orange MRL420NP
- NIKE MEN FREE RN FLYKNIT BLACK-CRIMSON SZ 10 [845323-996]
- Nike Flyknit Racer Fireberry/Volt-Pink Flash Running 526628-607 Men’s US 13
- Lacoste STORDA 118 1 U CAM - Black - Mens
- NIKE AIR MORE MONEY MEN'S BASKETBALL SHOE SZ 10 [AJ2998-001]
- Asics X Ronnie Fieg X Diamond Supply Gel Lyte 5 Brand New Dead Stock Size 11.5
- AUTH LUXURY PRADA SNEAKERS SHOES 4T2582 GREY SUEDE NEW US 9
- Wood N' Stream 6053 Flyway Steel Toe Brown Waterproof Leather Boots 11W
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.