Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Military|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- FRENCH SOLE NY WOMEN'S EVA ANKLE BOOTIE ZIP, MADE IN ITALY
- Converse Pro Leather Ankle boot Blue White ORIGINAL ITALIE 2018 Man Woman
- Shoes Adidas Superstar aq8333 Story man White Core Black Sneakers Fashion Leathe
- DESIGNER VINTAGE HANDMADE LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS FLAT HEEL CHARCOAL WESTERN COUNTRY
- Miss Sixty Kayla Brown Leather Boots Boat Shoes Boots Boots Size 37
- Party Prom Evening Bridal Wedding Ankle Strap 3" Low Nude Heels Shoes
- Stylish Womens Sneakers Pearls Tassels Casual Athletic Sports Flats Shoes Suede
- NIB $200 J CREW BLACK WHITE STRIPED METALLIC GOLD LEATHER STRAPPY TREND SANDALS
- Alegria Women's debra Slip-On,White Napa,38 EU/8-8.5 M US
- $640 New Authentic Bottega Veneta Womens Leather Loafer w/Tassel, 297854 2515
- Fashion Womens Summer Elegant Ankle Straps High Chunky Heels Sandals Shoes Size
- New Ladies Women High Heel Floral Open Toe Rhinestone Multicolor Shoes Sandals
- Ivanka Trump 'Tellas' Pointy Toe Pump - Women's Size 8.5 M, Light Blush
- TROTTERS Womens Black Leather Pumps Heels Sz 9.5 M
- CELINE PHOEBE PHILO Womens Leopard Ponyhair Espadrille Open-Toe Wedge Heel 10-40
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.