Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
|Condition:|| : |
An item that has been or previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“En très très bon état”|
|Marque:||San Marina||Pays de fabrication:||Brésil|
|Hauteur du talon:||Plus de 7 cm||Numéro de pièce fabricant:||81 80 000 194|
|Pointure:||38||SAN MARINA:||Escarpins cuir reptile multicolore t 38|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Women 9 FUCHSIA Khussa Shoe Leather Ballet Flat HAND MADE Artisan Embroidered
- $395 Ferragamo My Joy Black Patent Leather 5/5.5/6/6.5/7/7.5/8/8.5/9/9.5/10 "B"
- GENEVIEVE DE FONTENAY Escarpins Cuir Noir et Blanc T 37 TBE
- Black Open Toe T-Bar High Heels with Half Platform and Robust Heel by Andrea
- Man's/Woman's LUXURY DRACENA WOMEN'S SHOES SIZE 36.5 Aesthetic appearance Environmentally friendly Beautiful and charming
- Womens Pearls Rhinestone Wedding Stilettos Bride 12cm Heels White Pumps Shoes sz
- Ladies Shoes La Badia Firenze made in Italy Leather/ Synthetic/ Platform Wedge/
- Man's/Woman's stuart weitzman Consumer first Sales Italy TRUE
- Christian Louboutin Iriza Half d'Orsay Blue Atlantic Light Glitter Pump Size 39
- BY106 BIBI LOU shoes black satin women sandals EU
- Clarks Sandals Leisa Lakia Size 10 M
- Pasha BOUVET Clear / Silver crystal jeweled leather
- PUMA Mens Smash Leather Classic Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
- Reebok BD3046 Fury Adapt MA Mens Shoes Black & White
- Nike Presto Fly SE Dark Grey Black White 908020-005 Men's 10.5-11.5 NEW Sneakers
- NIKE AIR FLIGHT HUARACHE LOS ANGELS LAKERS KOBE BRYANT PE SIZE 11.5
- Gentlemen/Ladies Jordan Retro 4 spike lee Various styles Impeccable Elegant and solemn
- Nike LeBron XIV 14 Low 878636-600 Triple Prism Pink Men’s Size 12.5
- Adidas NMD R1 Nomad White Black Wool BW0617 BOOST Reflective Grey 3M Size 13
- Nike Air Trainer 2 SB Supreme Size 12 Black 317646 001
- Men's Brand New Adidas Y-3 Future Low Athletic Fashion Sneakers [S82132]
- Air Max 95 DW Cayenne Team Maroon Ntrl Gry Size 7.5
- PEOPLE FOR PEACE MENS JEAN JACKET NEW WITHOUT TAG
- Converse All Star Chuck Taylor Ct Hi Kombu Green Mens Shoes132306F
- Mens Adidas Rockadia Trail Running Black Sport Athletic Shoes CG3982 Sizes 8-15
- Man's/Woman's Shoes Lacoste Sneakers 734SPM0031_LTR Louis, elaborate Ranked first in its class Famous store
- Mr/Ms guiseppe zanotti sneakers Aesthetic appearance special function Current shape
- Men/Women Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Elson-Moten Oxford Special price a good reputation in the world Various latest designs
- Alpine Design ladies 8.5 shoes Adicara Hike Excell
- Adidas Originals Gazelle GS Trainers in Black & Grey in All Sizes
- Propet Women's Wash & Wear Pro Slide White Walking Shoes
- Skechers Women's Black Flex Appeal 2.0 - Insights Running Shoes
- Nike WMNS Juvenate Size 7 US Grey
- RARE Nike Air Revolution Sky Hi Womens US Size 7.5 Sail Magnet Grey 599410-015
- NIKE Womens Nike Air Zoom Vomero 13 922909-001 BLACK/WHITE-ANTHRACITE Size 9.5
- Vintage Italian boots in cream with brown wash in size 37
- EMU Australia NWOB Women Winter Ankle Boots Size 8 Brown Suede
- Patent Gogo Pole Dance Ladies Sexy Zip Mega Stiletto Heel Boots US 4-12
- RARE NIB Ariat Pink Gator Baby Buck Leather Womens Boots Sz 8.5
- Frye Jane 14L Extended Boot- Size 6
- Gentleman/Lady Hades 'Atreides' Ankle Bootie Excellent value First batch of customers have fun
- Stuart Weitzman ' VIGOR' HI HEEL PLATFORM BLACK SUEDE OVER THE KNEE BOOTS 10
- Mens Nicholas Deakins Stones 3 Tan Leather Shoes
- Vibram FiveFingers Entrada 13W0301, Women Low-Top Trainers, Black Black,8 UK
- ELIZABETH and JAMES TALL BLACK LEATHER HIGH HEEL BOOTS Sz 7.5 NEW
- NEW NIB DOLLS KILL BLACK MULTICOLOR STARS TALL PLATFORM CURRENT MOOD BOOTS 5 35
- Clarks Caddell Rush Wedge Booties 482, Dark Brown, 10 US / 41.5 EU
- Men's/Women's DELIGHT-685G Glitter Silver Chrome elegant Bright colors Elegant and robust menu
- ZARA (9/40) BLACK LEATHER DERBY SHOES wFAUX PEARL DETAIL Sz 9US 40/301
- Stubbs & Wootton NEW loafers size 7
- Helle Comfort Women's Adalena Clog Burgundy Leather Clogs
- NEW Prada Pointy Bow Flat Ballet Pump Navy Suede /Black Bow 39.5
- Women's High Heel Platform Stiletto Buckle Strap Cow Leather Paerty Dress Shoes
- Betsey Johnson SB-Cici Slingback Pointed Toe Pumps 447, Black Satin, 6 US
- Pleaser Women's Sexy26/r D'Orsay Pump - Choose SZ/Color
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.