Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Display Shoe. Lightly rubbed material along toes and heels. The images shown are of the actual shoes for sale.”|
|Brand:||Nine West||Heel Type:||Slim|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 11/UK 9/EU 41.5|
|Heel Height:||High (3 to 4 1/4)||Shade:||Black|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Pleaser ADORE-1024RSF Womens Ado1024rsf/Smpu/m Boot- Choose SZ/Color.
- NEW Corral Ladies R1232 Eagle Turquoise Inlay Brass Studs Cowgirl Boots sz. 7.0M
- Boxfresh Stern Black Mens Waxed Canvas Trainers Shoes
- DC SHOES CRISIS HIGH NAVY CAMEL FW 2018 41 45 46 SHOES NEW
- Thai Handmade Hill-Tribe Woman Sneaker Yellow Flower Colour
- New, Earthies, Treano, Black Leather Boots, Size 6
- Men's/Women's RADIANT-708NSB Clear Neon Pink excellent quality high quality Quality and consumer first
- Gentlemen/Ladies Auditions Crescent Women's Slip On excellent quality a wide range of products Most practical
- Man's/Woman's KARDINALE Shoes 775184 BeigeｘMulticolor 36 economic Impeccable Caramel, gentle
- NAOT Womens 'Talas' Black Raven Leather Slip On Shoes Sz 36 / L5 - 232322
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.