|Condition:||New without box : |
A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“Display Shoe. , minor wear on soles. The images shown are of the actual shoes for sale.”|
|Style:||Over Knee Boots||Occasion:||Casual|
|MPN:||Ophira||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8.5|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||Boot Shaft Height:||Over-the-Knee|
|Heel Type:||Block||Toe Type:||Round Toe|
|Heel Height:||Med (1 3/4 in. to 2 3/4 in.)||Shade:||Light Brown|
- Manolo Blahnik Black Leather Starppy Sexy 3 3/4” High Heels US 8
- tabitha simmons Debbie Platform Sandal Size 7.5
- Clarks Leisa Grace Slide Leather Womens Sandal Low Heel Shoes Low Heel
- Summer Women Ankle Buckle Wedges Sandals Fashion Real Leather Beach Flower Shoes
- Demonia Women's Sprite 02 Platform Mary Jane
- Men's/Women's Drew Women's Milan Black Leather Slides Moderate price cheapest Excellent workmanship
- Nike Men’s Air Max Typha Training Shoes Size 13
- Reebok Men's Astroride Fire MTM Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- Vans Men's Old Skool Suede Trainers, Green
- 2017 Nike Air Max 95 NS GPX SZ 8 Big logo Dust Volt Pewter Neon OG AJ7183-001
- adidas Men's Lite Racer Running Shoe, - Choose SZ/Color
- adidas Porsche Design 911 2.0 S76116 Mid High Black Green Khaki Winter Men Shoes
- adidas Originals Girls' EQT Support ADV C Sneaker, White/Black/Shock Pink, 3 Med
- Man's/Woman's Dada Supreme Exquisite (middle) workmanship real Excellent workmanship
- Nike Air VaporMax Inneva Rainbow AO2447-001 Black/Glacier Blue/Orange Men Shoes
- Man's/Woman's Dickies Men's Leather Clifton Safety Shoes Excellent value Pleasant appearance Various
- Harley-Davidson® Men's 10" Brake Light Black Leather Motorcycle Boots 91680
- KrystalSB Korea Made 2.36"/6cm Up Womens Wedge Sneakers Plaftorm Shoes US5.5~8
- Rockport Mens Langdon 3 Eye Ox Sneaker- Pick SZ/Color.
- Neil M Men's Hemingway Casual Slip On Nubuck Loafer Shoes Sandalwood SIZE 11.5D
- Magnanni 19123-6 Mens Laguna Penny Loafer- Choose SZ/Color.
- Men's brown leather wing tips brogue open lacing wrinkle oxfords
- Puma Women's KYLIE JENNER FIERCE METALLIC Shoes Silver 189865-01 a
- Gentlemen/Ladies adidas sneakers Fine processing Brand renewed on time
- Women Converse Chuck Taylor AS METALLIC LOW TOP OX, 155561F Sizes 6-6.5 Pink
- Womens Lacoste Shoes Gold Carnaby EVO 118 1 SPW Gold Sneakers NEW
- Nike Zoom Winflo 5 Womens AA7414-005 Platinum Crimson Mesh Running Shoes Size 9
- Chaco Women's ZX/2 Classic Sandal Creed Golden Polyester
- NIKE Womens Nike Free Rn Flyknit 2018 942839-001 BLACK/WHITE Womens Size 12
- Klouds shoes - Orthotic friendly comfort leather Boots Liberty - 3 colours
- Rockport Women's Aria Black Anckle Leather Boots CG8581
- VINCE CAMUTO Brown Leather Womens Boots Size 8.5
- Womens Pattern Winter Warm Mid Calf Boots Winter Warm Real Fur Flat Heel Shoes
- BRAND NEW WOMENS GREY MUKLUK BOOTS, REAL LEATHER SUEDE - SIZE 8.5
- Womens Silk Fabrics High knee boots PointyToe Stiletto Kitten Heel Slip On Shoes
- Carlos by Santana Women's Blake Ankle Boot
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital is designed as a healing environment that improves the health and well-being of children and their families. Plans include expanding existing programs and developing new services on-site and throughout Iowa to meet the current and future needs of Iowa’s children.
University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital joins a group of more than 30 sites across the country committed to using research and education to help prevent injury to children.
Join us on Friday, July 12 at University of Iowa Health Care - Iowa River Landing for a bike safety event geared to the whole family.
Edward Bell, MD, a neonatologist at University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital, has been awarded the Maureen Andrew Mentor Award from the Society of Pediatric Research, following his 40 years in pediatric medicine.
UI researchers led by Miles Pufall, PhD, have identified a new target that may help improve treatment for children with relapsed B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), the most common type of childhood cancer.